Why Use Single Point Watering Systems?
- Single point watering systems will save you money by eliminating costly, time-consuming labor involved in watering you industrial batteries.
- Single point watering systems are much safer than conventional watering methods. There is far less risk to employees watering batteries.
- Single point watering systems ensure that each cell battery receives the proper amount of water, adding years to the life of your batteries.
Millennium Evo Battery Watering System
The Millennium Evo Battery Watering System makes the difficult task of watering industrial batteries elementary. It consists of automatic shut-off valves, interconnected with tubing, that replace the existing vent caps. A quick coupling allows the system to be connected to a water supply. Once connected, water flows into each cell until it reaches the correct level. A flow indicator built into the water supply tells the operator when filling has been completed. The entire process takes just 30 seconds per battery.
Contact Flow-Rite or your local dealer to receive your custom payback analysis showing your labor cost savings. After installing your Millennium Plus+ system, you will realize other cost benefits including extended battery life; increased performance; and cleaner floors, equipment and battery tops.
Fill batteries without having to remove the vent covers. Avoid battery acid burns, ruined clothing, and noxious fumes. Add optional flame arrestors to prevent ignition of flammable battery cell gasses.
Extend Battery Life & Performance
A properly watered battery lasts longer and performs better. Overfilling a battery results in loss of acid, while charging with low electrolyte levels will result in permanent damage to the lead plates. Both will result in loss of capacity and life expectancy.
Time saving convenience
Snap on/snap off water connections and fast filling turn the often ignored task of watering batteries into a quick, simple task allowing you to fill each battery in 30 seconds or less!
Several other watering systems are also available for your industrial batteries.
One Call Does It All!
- Mobile 15 and 25 gallon DC powered delivery carts
- 5 gallon gravity fill system
- Direct fill links
- Direct fill delivery gun
- Auto charger control
Parts and Accessories
- Compatible connectors for all system types
- Installation tools and accessories